Friday 27 November 2009

NUS Delegate 0910



Bismillah ar-Rahman ar-Rahim

This year, I've decided to run for NUS delegate. What is NUS delegate? Well NUS stands for National Union of Student. Basically by being an NUS delegate, we represent each university student to voice up what ever issues which concern the university student. It is like a Member of Parliament, student version.

Why did I decided to run?
  1. Why not? :P
  2. So that there will be at least a voice from the University of Nottingham which represents me (a Muslim, international student, Malaysian, Asian, basketball player, what ever criteria you want to put).
  3. An opportunity which comes once in a life time (at least for the 23 years I've lived so far).
  4. To exercise my rights as a student.
Like normal elections, there was process of nomination, campaigning period and election period. So far, I've gone through these three periods. Polling closed at 5pm today. Now is waiting period, for the results.

We'll see how it goes.

Manifesto: Credits to my good old friend, Ruzaini. May Allah bless you always.


Ibn MuSa
Dunkirk 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment