Wednesday 8 September 2010

Ramadhan in Foreign Land

Bismillah ar-Rahman ar-Rahim

In 9 days time, it will be 4 years has gone by since I stepped my foot onto this land of England, the land of people who colonised my country, ruined it, extracted all the wealth to be brought back and left when we were exhausted with resources.

Ok, that's a bad way of visualizing England. In a good way, this is an eye opener country for those who seek the experience.
4 years in the making, and 5 times of Ramadhan away from my family. If I stayed behind till 10th Zulhijjah, it will be 10 Eids I celebrated in the UK. Quite an achievement for me as I can't imagine myself doing it again.

A lot of things happened, lot of things I've learn and many room for improvements. What ever it is, the Ramadhan in England will be one of the most memorable event for me in this life. Not everybody have the chance of experiencing long day of fasting and short night for qiam.


Alright, let the photo do the talking :)

(OMG! I just realised I didn't capture much photos of "moments"... sigh... )

First Ramadhan (1427H)

Second Ramadhan (1428H)

Third Ramadhan (1429H)


Forth Ramadhan (1430H)


Final Ramadhan (1431H)



As usual, photographers rarely appear in photographs. Sigh... What ever it is, let's make doa that all our deeds are accepted by Allah, bless us with his Rahmah and Mercy and free us from the hell fire insyaAllah.


Allahumma innaka afuwun karimun tuhibb ul-afwa fa'fuanna.

Ramadhan Kareem, Ramadhan Mubarak.



Ibn MuSa
Dunrkirk 2010

Ramadhan 1431H

No comments:

Post a Comment