Saturday 2 May 2009

My First Post

Bismillah ar-Rahman ar-Rahim.

Finally, I've decided to open a Blogger account after thinking long. I've blogged around from Friendster to Multiply and now here.


Why?

Friendster was my first try and realised that the features were somewhat limited.
I like using the one in Multiply. Everthing is straight to the point, and everything is there. I can share my songs, reviews, videos, and others in one simple site. I am thinking of importing my posts here into my multiply one because to be honest, I really like using multiply.

However, not everybody have multiply account therefore the coverage of audience and readers of what I wrote is limited.

Therefore, maybe making a move is a good choice. Who knows?

Wallahuaalam

Ibn MuSa
Dunkirk 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment